Longacre Theatre Seating Chart
NOTE: Depending on the type of event, the seating configuration may be subject to change. Always check the individual event seating map displayed when selecting your tickets.
There are 508 seats in the Orchestra level, 304 seats in the Mezzanine level, 249 seats in the Balcony level and 16 seats in the Boxes section. Total seating capacity is at 1,077.
Rows in this level are labeled with alphabets AA-Q, facing the stage. Seats on the left section is numbered from 22-2 (even numbers) while the right section is numbered from 1-21 (odd numbers). The middle section is numbered from 117-101.
Most of the ADA seats are located on this level. There is more information on ADA seating below.
On this level, seats are separated into 3 sections and its rows are labeled A-J. Seats are numbered 28-2 (even numbers) on the right-hand side and 1-27 (odd numbers) on the left-hand side. The middle section consists of seats numbered 114-101.
The third and highest level is the Balcony level. Seats are numbered 28-2 (even numbers) on the right-hand side and 1-27 (odd numbers) on the left-hand side. The middle section consists of seats numbered 114-101, which is the exact same numbering system as the mezzanine level.
Accessibility by Seating Section
- Orchestra Location: Seating is accessible to all parts of the Orchestra without steps. Wheelchair seating in Orchestra Only.
- Mezzanine Location: The second level – Up 2 flights of stairs.
- Balcony Location: Third level – Up 4 flights of stairs from the Orchestra.
- Handrails are available at the end of every stepped seat row in the Mezzanine and Balcony.
- A small elevator will not accommodate all wheelchairs. Elevator dimensions 45”w x 41”d with 32” opening.
Secure your tickets today by selecting your desired seats. Visit the Longacre Theatre schedule to view all upcoming events.
To view our ticket & refund policy please visit the ticket information page.